The Seckford Foundation Free Schools Trust is always on the lookout for ambitious, enthusiastic and committed people to join our growing team of talented teaching and support staff.
Our three Free Schools champion a unique approach and we believe we offer an exciting educational alternative in the Beccles, Ixworth and Saxmundham areas. The Trust vision and ethos is designed to develop a lifelong love of learning in all our students and to challenge them to achieve their potential. With us you will be able to influence the development of a group of new schools in the beautiful county of Suffolk. We welcome applications from anyone looking for a new challenge or career progression, whether they are experienced teachers or new entrants into the profession.
Application Forms and Documents
Please click to download the relevant document:
Minibus Driver – 5 days per week, term-time only, £8.87 per hour. 15 hours per week
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Minibus Driver to join our team at Beccles Free School. You will be transporting students to and from home to school Monday to Friday, term-time only (35.2 weeks per year).
The ideal candidate will:
- possess a PCV/PSV driving licence entitlement (Category D or D1 qualification);
- have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with young people;
- preferably possess knowledge of the local area, (not essential);
- have responsibility for the maintenance and cleaning of the minibuses and the regular checks required;
- Ideally have previous experience of working with young people.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com or by post to HR Dept, Marryott House, Burkitt Road, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4JJ.
Closing date: 9am Monday 26 February 2018
For further details please click on the links below: